This course is taught to students whose level of English is at least at intermediate level, who want to improve and practice their English with native speakers. We focus on the conversation based on your requirements or a subject of the teachers choice.
Time: 17:15 – 18:45 (subject to change)
Lecturer: Lorenz Goebels
Required Level: Level 3 (intermediate) or higher
Minimum number of students: 3
Length of course: 24 lessons (12 weeks)
Price: €85 per course or €9 per double class (90 min)
The price is for 1 lesson a week. Each lesson will be based on various subjects, without the need for textbooks.
Examples of topics:
- History of the UK
- History of Slovakia
- House or Flat? Pros and Cons
- International company in Slovakia. Pros and Cons
- Town or Country? Pros and Cons
Tell us about a country you like.
- My Daily Programme (My Occupation, My place of Work)
What happened last weekend? Anecdotes
- If you Travelled to UK or USA What Would You Like to See?
- Cooking and traditional cuisine
- Does Eating and Drinking Cut Our Life Expectancy?
- Nature and Environmental Politics
- Shopping: Little Groceries or Super/Hypermarkets?
- Should Everybody Have a Hobby?
- Significance of Art of All Forms in Our Life
- Education system in UK and SVK